Precisely what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that can reduce the area stress of liquid and generate a considerable quantity of uniform and secure foam, which can be employed to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that can make its aqueous solution create a massive quantity of foam when mechanical force is introduced right into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of a Foamed concrete is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot turn into a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The main purpose of a cement foaming agent is always to promote the foaming of cement paste to create lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, causing the cement slurry to possess a huge number of pores throughout the construction process, thereby lowering the density of concrete and which makes it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, along with other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents could also improve the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents could also improve the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to create and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It has compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been capable of meeting the needs. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this challenge. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively reduces the load in the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, as the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Improve the stability and life in the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer has a high amount of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making sure the indoor floor is flat and never cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that of the benzene board. It consists of perlite particles. More than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which can be 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
- It has good compressive strength: once the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will see no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and there will be no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material used in foamed cement is cement, which includes an exceptional bond using the upper and lower layers and will not cause hollowing or collapse in the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and will be combined entirely using the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to make a whole.
- It has an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is surely an inorganic material (cement) that fails to burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When applied to buildings, it can improve the fireproof performance in the building.
Do you know the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is also generated via a collection of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid with a light yellow color. It is really not sensitive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and fails to contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, difficult to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to make foamed cement provides the attributes of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it is commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices could be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin because the primary raw material and is also made through a number of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is produced using imported advanced equipment as well as the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented throughout the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, audio quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength in the foam made by this foaming agent, the foam is highly stable. The bubbles in the foamed cement created using it have been in a closed state independent of each and every other, and there is no connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance in the foamed cement products is extremely high. At the same density, in comparison with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it offers better sealing as well as heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction industry
Cement foaming agents are popular within the construction industry and they are mainly employed to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the main advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. These are popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, along with other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used for building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used for building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road industry
Cement foaming agents will also be used in the broad industry and they are mainly employed to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the main advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and will reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used for road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used for road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge industry
Cement foaming agents will also be used in the bridge industry, mainly employed to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the main advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which may detect the weight in the bridge and extend the service life in the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used for bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, which are concrete foaming agent and relative products with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Bank Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are searching for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])